Thursday, October 2, 2008

When you send your Spirit, new life is born.. Ps104


She's here!! Granddaughter #4! Her name is Braylin Grace, born 10/2 at 1:05am Central time. She weighs 6lbs, 14ozs, and is 19" long. She has lots of dark hair and a strong cry. I heard her crying her lungs out at 2:09am Eastern time. She sounded wonderful!! And she surprised everyone with her early arrival. Mommy was just told to get some sleep and the doc would see her in the morning. Braylin must have heard "morning" and her interpretation was 1:05am! Mom and Dad are doing fine by the way. Great job Ashley, no drugs! No time. When they realized what was going on, Braylin was making her grand entrance!

Ps 104:30 says, "When you send your Spirit, new life is born to replenish all the living of the earth". (NLT) Another translation says, "when you send forth your Spirit and give them breath, they are created and you replenish the face of the ground. This I know, she is made in His image, He has been forming, fearfully and wonderfully making our beautiful granddaughter, Braylin Grace, for such a time as this.

Shortly after Ashley realized she was pregnant, I was asking the Lord about her. He told me that she was a gift, given to prove God's fruitfulness. It was at a desert time in Mom and Dad's lives and God says "even in times of drought and wilderness" I will bring forth fruitfulness. And here she is, a fulfillment of His promise.

Life, what a precious gift! Grandchildren, the grandest of His gifts!! What a wonderful Father we have and I bet the buttons are popping off His robe right now!! She is His masterpiece, a piece of the Master Himself. And when I get to hold her in my arms in a few short days, I'm sure I'll see Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so powerful! So glad everything went well.