Friday, February 27, 2009

Finding myself in Him

I've been so enjoying "Papa" lately. I find my heart just wanting to be with Him. He is so inviting!! It wasn't always this way. I was a maidservant for so many years and grateful for the position but there is nothing like being a daughter. And the great thing is that even when I didn't see myself as a daughter, He treated me that way.

I so love to be with Him. We don't have to be doing a thing, in fact, I like it when we are just hanging out. I can just crawl up and be with Him. No conversation is necessary either. I love just hearing the constant beat of His heart. I am comfortable with Him, at peace and find such rest.

And like Moses, when it comes to leaving, I reply, "if you aren't going with me, I'm not going". I want Him a part of everything I do and everywhere I go. And you know what the best part is? He WANTS to be a part of everything I do and everywhere I go. We're BFF!! Only more, He loves me more than any of my best friends, He protects me better than any best friend, and He is always with me 24/7, closer than any best friend can be.

I hope you are enjoying His Presence too. If not, why don't you stop, sit a spell, and invite Him to sit with you. I promise, you won't be sorry.

No comments: