Monday, February 2, 2009

I had a blip

I'm soooooo sorry for how long it has been since my last blog. I actually changed my email and then it messed with me logging into my blog. Changes really gives me a "blip". I don't know what to do in the "tech" world with blips. But I have a few close friends who give me advise and after some trial and error, I figure most of it out.

How about you? Ever have a "blip"? Like when the lights suddenly go out, and as quickly turn back on. But the point is, they eventually come back on. I'm so glad that "blips" don't last. They are just that, "blips". I've had many. They come, they go, some last longer than others but not one of them have lasted forever.

So I hope you'll excuse my "blip" and give me grace. Oh, I love Grace!!! Grace is a person you know. Grace really is grace. He not only IS it but He gives it, and displays it. I know what it looks like 'cause I've seen Him. And I know what it feels like 'cause He's given it to me and I know in part how to display it because of seeing Him and receiving it.

January has passed me by and now it's February but I think that I've just had a blip and that now I'm on a roll again. So to all you from Pennsylvania, Happy Ground Hog's day! Why do we do that? Oh, short answer, the weatherman said last night that it's the middle of winter and we check the critters to see what they are doing to try and determine how long winter will continue. All of us from PA know that "Phil" is no accurate prophet so we will actually watch the flowers and trees and see what they know. One thing for sure, "all creation will praise Him", whatever the season!

1 comment:

Trish said...

So glad you're back! Blips actually drive me crazy, but I am working on that. :)